Did you know there are several ways you can directly contribute $$ to the PTO and East - and it doesn't cost you a dime?
- You clip Box Tops from your pantry items - CMSE benefits!
- You buy groceries—CMSE benefits!
- You shop on Amazon - CMSE benefits!
- You go out to eat - CMSE benefits!
We participate in co-operative giving programs with lots of local and national retailers. When we identify ourselves as CMSE supporters, a percentage of every dollar we spend is returned to the school. Parents, grandparents, friends and neighbors can all participate!
WHAT’S THE CATCH?
Each retailer runs their program differently. Some require a card shown at checkout. Others require you to fill out a form or register online. Just a few minutes today checking out the programs and signing up can pay great benefits to CMS East all year long because once you’re registered, the giving is automatic.
Free & Easy Ways YOU can Earn $$ for East
Check out the links below and get started earning today!
Link your Amazon account to East PTO via Amazon Smile using this link. Then, with every purchase you make on Amazon, a portion of sales goes back to the PTO.
Register your Kroger shopping card in the Community Rewards program on the Kroger website. A portion of your total purchases will come back to East every time you shop. Here's how to enroll:
- Create a new account or sign-in to an existing account.
- Under "Community Rewards" on the left, type in Coppell Middle School East - PTO in the "Organization" box.
- Select "All" in the "View by Type" box to the right of the organization window.
- Our organization number is YD394.
- "Coppell Middle School East - PTO" will show up on the second page of the search results. Click on the blue "Enroll" button under our name and your enrollment is good for the rest of the school year.
If you have registered your Kroger card in the past, you must re-register every year, so don't forget to do so for this year.
Many of you collected BOXTOPS for elementary, but did you know CMSE collects them too? The collection center is located in the school office. General Mills donates 10 cents for each box top collected.
If you aren’t already collecting, start now! Let your kids be responsible for identifying, cutting and collecting the boxtops when they see them on products.
Along with a variety of food items, be sure to check school supplies and other household products that participate in the Boxtops for Education program.
Does your family like to eat out? Are there nights when you are too busy to prepare a meal? Several Local restaurants partner with CMSE PTO to benefit our school! All you have to do is eat at the restaurant during the listed time on our designated Restaurant Night. Be watching the calendar and Newsletters for upcoming dates.
Anamia's participates with East EVERY MONDAY! If you are ever there at the beginning of the week make sure to tell them you are with CMSE.
- Monday, October 4
- Thursday, October 7
- Friday, October 8
- Monday, October 11
- Monday, November 1
- Monday, November 22
- Tuesday, November 23
- Wednesday, November 24
- Thursday, November 25
- Friday, November 26